Billman Ported extended Invector PLUS for Browning-Winchester-5 pc set. Because design matters
- Fits choke for Browning-winchester (Invector PLUS style) 12 Gauge choke Systems. Find more information above.
- Will not fit shotguns marked Invector (standard) or Invector-DS. Because the threads is located on another parts of the choke
- 1-5 (open to full). Which give good coverage for both skeet and hunters. Although not perfect
- Constriction: standard (CYLINDER, IMPROVED CYLINDER, MODIFIED and FULL). 5 constrictions levels
- Made from heat-treated 4140 ordnance steel and with matte finish. The same steel as barrel are made of.
- Lifetime Warranty (limitations apply). Meaning don’t use slugs and overloaded steel shots.
- Choke wrench (not needed extended) Because there is enough with choke outside the barrel to allow instillation and removal with fingers.
- barrel: 12 G caliber. The most common caliber among under / over and semi auto shotguns.
- Choke end: smooth end with key and wrench tags
- Ports: Yeas. It have such 360 degree around
Picture below is used for reference. Not actually sold.
8) choke end. 10) Ports. 7) Barrel muzzle/end. 9) Constriction. 6) barrel
The chokes are ported which allows a undisturbed release of the pellets from the barrel.